Outwit and outlast your opponent(s), by holding onto your hand, and not breaking a rule!
The twist is… attacking opponents screws you over, not them. It’s the only card game where playing your least worst option is your best. Play is similar to other casual games (hand management, elimination, take that). No actual role-play or arguing involved.
- Take Turns.
- Start each turn by drawing a card
- Play one from your hand and follow the rule on the card.
- Run out of cards, you lose.
- Break a rule, you lose.
- Get caught bluffing, you lose.
- The game ends when all but 1 player is eliminated.
Most cards are self-punishing. So can you survive yourself?
|Aantal spelers||2-5 spelers|