Sidereal Confluence: Bifurcation - EN
New versions of each of the nine aliens join the Confluence! Lees meer
The aliens’ civilizations are full of divisions of ideals and objectives, of methodologies and philosophies. They are not just so different from us, but also different within themselves: a riotous profusion of ideas. No longer shall we treat any People as a monolith. We invite them all to the Confluence.
- Return to the Confluence: Expands on the original’s acclaimed gameplay!
- Welcome New Factions: Each original species now has an alternate version with all-new mechanics and strategies!
- Discover Endless Variation: With 18 total options, you’ll never play the same game twice!
Sidereal Confluence provides an experience like no other. It features complex, yet intuitive engine building, while players simultaneously negotiate deals that can include resources, ships, victory points, binding promises, or even entire portions of their economy! In the original, the negotiations were between nine asymmetrical species, each with their own mechanics, components, and strategies. With this new expansion, that number doubles!
Sidereal Confluence: Bifurcation includes variations on each of the nine original species, providing entirely new mechanisms, new strategies, and new avenues for negotiation! These variants represent different aspects or factions within their societies, and include new rules and starting cards that dramatically change each species’ play style. The variants are more interactive than the base game factions, leading to more interesting trades and greater potential for creativity.
New factions include:
- Deep Unity has a constantly shifting economy based on dice rolls, that rewards agility between different economic options.
- Caylion Collaborative introduce voting on different projects to activate, providing a new aspect to negotiations, and requiring a charismatic player
- Yengii Jii offer constraints to other players that limit their abilities, but make them rich in return, offering a new challenge for players who can creatively see strength in weakness.
|Aantal spelers||4-9 spelers|
|Game Designer||TauCeti Deichmann|