Curiosity is a cat themed cooperative deck-building campaign game where players play as cats that work together to overcome their greatest fears.
- Build and upgrade your deck through the Catalogue to become more powerful
- Unlock powerful new classes, artifacts, and abilities that will remain throughout the campaign
- Play solo or with your Clowder to uncover the secrets of the Catacombs
- Help a mysterious cat named Percival prevent the impending Cataclysm
- Play through over a dozen scenarios in the deep and dynamic story
- Learn from the mistakes that lead to the demise of the great cats before you
- Battle Guardians and powerful Fates to earn trophies and gems
- Avoid Catnip, as that will make you Catatonic
- Encounter strange Events and choose their outcome
- Four game modes: Campaign, Arcade, Trials, and Arena
This game is environmentally designed and contains zero plastic - the cards are stored in perfectly sized cardboard boxes, components are kept in drawstring bags, and the packaging contains zero plastic wrap. All pieces are made of wood, chipboard, and fabric. Shipping is done without plastic packaging as well.
|Aantal spelers||1-4 spelers|
|Game Designer||Andrew X. Hunter|