Order of The Stick - Vol. 1/2: Good Deeds Gone Unpunished
The fine citizens of Azure City get their day in the spotlight in Good Deeds Gone Unpunished, a new collection of stories set before, during, and after the battle that forever changed their homeland! Lees meer
The fine citizens of Azure City get their day in the spotlight in Good Deeds Gone Unpunished, a new collection of stories set before, during, and after the battle that forever changed their homeland! Follow along with fan-favorite characters and all-new heroes from the Southern Lands in a quintet of new black-and-white stories never before released to the public.
- That's the Spirit: Kazumi and Daigo are settling in to their new island home, but a chance encounter with one of the island's former residents forces them to think outside the box. All new!
- Scruff and Tumble: Alone and hungry in a city overrun by hobgoblins, Mr. Scruffy finds food and friendship in the unlikeliest of places. All new!
- Spoiler Alert: Therkla just wants to enjoy her day off with a good book, but Daiymo Kubota has other plans that will bring her face to face with her own destiny. Printed for the first time!
- Pier Pressure: A mysterious shore cave beckons teenagers Daesuk and Lien to meet its mysterious owner, and yes, I'm aware I just used the word "mysterious" twice in the same sentence. Three times, whatever. All new!
- How the Paladin Got His Scar: When hobgoblin warbands begin attacking towns along the border, Captain O-Chul of the Azure City Army must lead an unlikely team to confront the secret raiders undermining peace in the region. Printed for the first time!
All these tales plus an introduction by the author and a foreword by Thog, half-orc barbarian, in our longest prequel book to date! Even though that Kazumi and Daigo story isn't really a prequel because it's happening right now, and two of the other stories take place during the events of the regular Order of the Stick comic. It still counts!