Far back in the mists of antiquity, a poet sings of great deeds wrought by mighty heroes. In Agon, you create and play these heroes, crafting their epic tale into an immortal legend. Lees meer
Far back in the mists of antiquity, a poet sings of great deeds wrought by mighty heroes—of monsters slain and justice restored, of wise council and devious strategies, of courage, valor, and daring—defiant of the gods themselves. In Agon, you create and play these heroes, crafting their epic tale into an immortal legend.
On their way back home from the war, the heroes have become lost among strange islands populated by mythical creatures, dire beasts, treacherous landscapes, legendary kingdoms, and desperate people—all somehow cursed or abandoned by the cruel power of the capricious gods.
It falls to you to seize this opportunity for greatness—to set things right in these lost lands, overcome the trials of gods, monsters, and people, prove the glory of your name, and win your way back home.
In this book, you’ll find:
- Rules for creating your heroes of myth and legend, building the glory of their name, and forging their eternal legend.
- Divine favor, bonds, and pathos for each hero to call upon to reach further than a mortal could.
- Islands full of gods, monsters, and people to challenge your heroes.
- Guidance for the Strife Player, who presents the challenges on the island.
- The Vault of Heaven to record your progress towards returning home and the ire of the gods.
- Contests and Battles that reveal the heroes greatness and glory as well as what they care most about.
|Aantal spelers||3-6 spelers|
|Game Designer||John Harper & Sean Nittner|