This kit equips the Dungeon Master with a screen and other tools that are perfect for running D&D adventures through dungeons, whether ruined or thriving.
The Dungeon Master’s screen features a painting of a fantastic vista that plunges into the deep reaches of a mountain. Useful rules references cover the screen’s interior, with an emphasis on dungeon-delving.
- DM screen specially designed for dungeon delving, with tables for encountering monsters and exploring ruins and dungeons.
- Features 36 punch out dungeon geomorph cards with pathway connection points, perfect for planning a dungeon during game preparation or for coming up with a map in the middle of play.
- Customizable double-sided dry-erase sheet offers unlimited versatility for tactical gameplay. Numbered grid for sketching maps or placing random encounters or treasure on one side, and summary of the main actions a character can take in combat on the other.
- 18 illustrated punch out condition cards, including mold and slime cards for dungeon encounters.
- 9 punch out numbered and illustrated initiative cards to easily track the turn order for players, monsters, and nonplayer characters.