Je beoordeling toevoegen
Forgotten Depths is a 1-3 player co-op dungeon adventure game, combining unique tile laying and hand management mechanics to deliver a quick-playing but substantial experience of exploration and encounters. Lees meer
Forgotten Depths is a 1-3 player co-op dungeon adventure game, combining unique tile laying and hand management mechanics to deliver a quick-playing but substantial experience of exploration and encounters.
- Explore through tile-laying. Players build the dungeon as they explore, playing a unique layout every time.
- Encounter the various dungeon elements you've discovered, facing challenges and monsters through tactical play of your Action Card deck.
- High levels of player agency. Selectively choose what path to build. Encounter elements when and where you want. Play your action cards with intention, make good used of your abilities, and coordinate with your allies to optimize your combat play. Good play matters!
- Character progression. Find and equip items, and purchase abilities and spells, with your hard won XP.
- 3 Dungeon Level ‘Ecologies,’ each with their own unique Monsters, Features, and hard to find Legendary Locations
- 30 unique Monsters. Never face the same Monster twice in a playthrough.
- 30 unique dungeon Features. Never discover the same Feature twice in a playthrough.
- 12 hard to find Legendary Locations, featuring unique encounters, treasures and effects, including 2 difficult to obtain fabled swords.
- 6 unique level bosses
- Final boss with 27 possible configurations
|Aantal spelers||1-3 spelers|
|Game Designer||Peter Albertson|
0 sterren op basis van 0 beoordelingen